Happy National Scrapbook Day!!! I hope you get time to be a part of the celebrations going on all over the web, at a local store or crop, with a group of friends or in your creative space at home. Today is a day celebrate memory keeping and all it represents. For some of us its about the journaling, some love the photography, some love the art of it and others just love the gathering of pretty products!! For me it's all of that. It is also the freindships I have made over the years. I can't even begin to list the wonderful people I have met through this craft! Today is a day to celebrate all of that!
In honour of NSD14 I have a big giveaway...a class kit, the newest issue of CARDMAPS 4 and some stamps!!! Just leave a comment here and I will draw a winner on Monday, May 5th.
Look at what we are doing over on the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog....
ALL DAY!!!! From 8am to 11pm...there will be posts, inspiration, and GIVEAWAYS!!!!! It's huge!!! Don't miss the fun...make sure to keep checking the blog for all the surprise the SCT team are bringing you today. I am up at 7pm!!!! Make sure to check it out and tell me what you did to celebrate NSD14!!!
Here is a peek at my page...
And here is another page I created for NSD14 and after being invited to celebrate #NSD10K with Big Picture Classes...
I mixed in my love for "getting my fingers dirty" and add some mist circles and a swirl of Inka Gold in the middle. Stamped some gold hearts with Paper Smooches stamps!!!
Get in on the fun over at over at Big Picture Classes....
Here’s how to join the fun:
- Register for our National Scrapbook Day “10k” for FREE here.
- Log in to our private online classroom on Saturday, May 3, every hour from 9:00am PT to 6:00pm PT for a new quick-scrapbooking tip from one of our 10 amazing instructors.
- Follow @bigpictureclasses [http://instagram.com/bigpictureclasses] on Instagram to keep up with the fun and be eligible for our sponsored prize giveaways.
- Create as many pages as you can on National Scrapbook Day and post them to Instagram, using @bigpictureclasses tag and #NSD10k hashtag. Every full layout image you post (no close-ups or detail shots) is an entry into our random prize drawings.
- If you don't have a smartphone or Instagram account, you can upload layout images to the classroom gallery instead for some alternate prizes.