I cleaned my scrap space today. It is starting to take shape but it isn't quite there just yet. So keep that in mind when you look at these photos....
That's it for now. As I add to it I will post pics. The owl and birdies came from Vinyl Wall Art. Fabulous customer service and really easy to use. I think the owl is the large size. I bought the robots for Ri and the fairy for Dev. Such fun!!! Let me know if you have any questions about anything else.
I promised that I would answer a few questions so here you go:
1. What do you do to free yourself up and just have fun? I don't take it very seriously...I love the whole process of creating! If I don't like a project I am working on, I move on and try to make it better the next time around.
2. CHA Sneak Peaks...They will be coming! As soon as I get the go ahead to post them I will.
3. Pics of the new house...one day soon! Just need to get it decorated first!
4. How do you organize your paper? Do you see the vertical Cropper Hopper holders in the third pic?? That is what I use. I like vertical paper storage!
5. Do you scan your layouts or photograph them? I photograph them. Scanner is too much work and I get shadows when they are bulky.
I think that's it!!
So I went to see Juno tonight. What an absolutely FABULOUS movie! I loved it! Rich didn't want to see it and he came out of the theater a fan! So funny!
K, friends! Off to bed! Thanks for visiting!!!!